To Good To Be True?? BeverageElements.com?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YankeesHomeBrew

Reaction score
My keezer build will include a stout tap on beer gas. I found a site that is selling a recondition nitro tank for less than $25...?? Here's the link

Is this legit? Has anyone heard of this site before? They accept PayPal so it makes me think they are reliable...

Got the tank from there few weeks back. It is skinny and tall. It was in great shape and I managed to get it filled. Legit

I got the same tank a few weeks back too... (paid a little more for it on ebay). I couldn't find a local place to fill it (cheaply), but i did find a place to exchange it for a slightly smaller tank (20 cu ft), so it worked out.

I can't say enough good things about Beverage Elements. I've always been happy with my purchases from them. I haven't ordered that exact tank but I'm very happy with the reconditioned steel CO2 tank I got from them a few months ago. They always seem to be about the cheapest for tanks and kegs.

Latest posts

Back