corny kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn shippin to california is 20 bucks...still a killer deal

yeah, i bought 2 at $15 each, and he's delivering them ... so no shipping ... nice. guess i should start working on that kegerator ... just need .... all the other parts now.

Good price, but I just got four more from CHI that are still sitting in the shipping box in the garage.

yeah, i bought 2 at $15 each, and he's delivering them ... so no shipping ... nice. guess i should start working on that kegerator ... just need .... all the other parts now.

I see you are in Cleveland. Would like to know when he will deliver because I could always add a few more to my collection. Have 9 right now and half are full and I have another 2 that will be full soon. IIRC, PedalBiker is in western PA and was selling these. (see classifieds)

well, he's not delivering to cleveland. he's dropping them at my parents house and i'll be picking them up over thanksgiving. sorry ... haven't been in front of a computer all weekend.

so yeah, i bought 2 corney kegs from that ebay post for $30 total. he dropped them off at my parents house ... except he dropped off 3 .... for $30 .... $10 each ... nice.

so yeah, i bought 2 corney kegs from that ebay post for $30 total. he dropped them off at my parents house ... except he dropped off 3 .... for $30 .... $10 each ... nice.

That third one is actually for me... Sorry for the confusion ;-)

well, its gonna be a while before i can use them ... still need all the other parts ... look for them on the cheap .... so its prolly gonna take a while ... unless you have a regulator, tap and co2 tank you want to sell?

FWIW, he has more on auction

CORNELIUS KEGS - 5 gallon homebrew beer keg tanks tank - eBay (item 290280039785 end time Jan-01-09 16:08:11 PST)

I met up with him today as he dropped off seveal that I bought from him. His family owns/operates a beverage store or distribution center, I forget which. Anyway, he says he has several hundred more. I got 7 total. 5 were corny brand, one was a challenger VI and one was actually from Italy but looked just like a corny. They were all holding pressure and were very clean.

For the price I got them for I may think about getting more if he still has them after Christmas. Right now I need the money for a family trip over the holidays.

If anyone is interested, I have his e-mail and contact info as he appreciates not paying eBay for such a great deal. PM me for information.

Mike

i would definitely recommend buying from him, especially if your local. i bought 2, he dropped them off to my house ... well ... he actually dropped off 3 for some reason ... but they all hold pressure and are clean. very excellent deal and very very good transaction.

Latest posts

Back