New Texas Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thantalace

Reaction score
I live about North of Dallas in the sherman/denison area. Not a totally new brewer but not far from it. I actually brewed several batches about 10 or 11 years ago before I lost my place to natural disaster. Got my kit two weeks ago today and started an amber ale.

I am already totally hooked. I can't stop reading the forums and books on brewing. Great place and I have found every answer I had so far by doing a quick search.

Yesterday I bought another kit from that im really looking forward to doing next weekend which is an IPA and I also purchased a KEGGING system!! I am really excited about that. purchased one with two two kegs and dual regulators to have better control over each keg. Hopefully can find somewhere this week to fill the co2 tank and move my amber ale into keg next weekend which will be 3 weeks in the primary.

Thanks for having such a great place with so much information available, im really excited about the new hobby.

I'm brewing in Frisco. Must agree with KegCowboy. Kegging is THE way to go.

Back