New member, and new to the craft!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronsoy

Reaction score
My name is Ron, and I am new to brewing, I was givin a beer delivery system by a friend (uses soda bottle cylinders) and want to start making my own beer. I live in north Florida and cant wait to get started.

:ban:

Well Ron I'll tell you right now. Once you get started it's hard to stop lol. I've only been a member of this site for about a year, and I've bought more items than I've needed thus far. It's more of an addiction than it is a hobby. :drunk: But I enjoy every minute that I spend doing this hobby, and I suggest it to anyone who enjoys beer. So have fun with it, and if you have any questions come to the forums and search for the answer. Almost everything has been asked once, and if it hasn't there are many here than will be more than willing to help you out and answer your questions. Oh and always remember. "Relax don't worry have a homebrew!"

Back