New Guy Reporting In

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmurman

Reaction score
Hey all.

I just found this site yesterday. I've thought about home brewing for a while now and maybe I'll get some help on how to start this hobby.

Welcome! Feel free to ask questions. The guys here prefer it if you ask before you do a search (which you can find a link for near the top of each page), so make sure you do that.

Oh, also, there are Stickies in pretty much every forum, but you can ignore them too. They merely contain answers to some of the most common questions that nearly ever new person is going to want to ask. Actually, some of the information there is stuff that you didn't even know (yet) that you wanted to ask. Those stickies are at the top of each thread.

Finally, these guys are very good about helping you out and answering your questions, but if you follow my advice and ignore the search and stickies, you WILL be taken to task.

Now we just sit back and wait for our favorite question...

Oh, yeah, and I forgot... RDWHAHB!!

Welcome to HBT. I am sure you will be able to find anything you need to know on here, and if not, some of the more experienced brewers on here will help.
:mug:

Back