Howdy from NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjmac

Reaction score
Just came across this site while doing a search for the attenuation of Pacman yeast. Saw some good stuff and thought I would sign up. Also belong to Northern Brewer, B3, and Homebrew.com boards. Been brewing for about 7 years, and doing all grain for the last 4. Just upgraded to a Sabco Brew Magic from two Rubbermaid coolers, a 15 gal Polarware, and a turkey fryer. No frills, but it made great beer.

I'm in Jamestown, squeezed between Greensboro and High Point. I love Asheville, lots of nice brewpubs now. I lived in Atlanta (Doraville) about 25 years ago, it's a whole lot different now too!

tjmac said:
I'm in Jamestown, squeezed between Greensboro and High Point. I love Asheville, lots of nice brewpubs now. I lived in Atlanta (Doraville) about 25 years ago, it's a whole lot different now too!

Well, I moved from Asheville when I was 15, don't know much about the brewpubs:( .

I live in Avondale Estates, not far from Doraville.:mug:

I graduated from Southwest Guilford (went to Ragsdale for my freshman year), and grew up off of Guilford College Rd., in the Wellington neighborhood. My folks still live in Greensboro. Nice place. I just found this board 2 days ago, so a "welcome" seems inappropriate, but it's cool to see someone from my old stomping grounds.

tjmac said:
Just came across this site while doing a search for the attenuation of Pacman yeast. Saw some good stuff and thought I would sign up. Also belong to Northern Brewer, B3, and Homebrew.com boards. Been brewing for about 7 years, and doing all grain for the last 4. Just upgraded to a Sabco Brew Magic from two Rubbermaid coolers, a 15 gal Polarware, and a turkey fryer. No frills, but it made great beer.

Welcome! Now post some pics of that Sabco unit in action!

Welcome tjmac! I'm from Winston-Salem! I went to GTCC in Jamestown for a bit in the 90's, seems like a nice place to live. Happy brewing!

Back