Hello from Pearland Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vallensons

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers! I am new to HBT and extremely glad I became a member. I have been brewing for 14 years and hope to open a Nanobrewery someday. Thanks to HBT i was able to find someone who can fabricate my new brewstand. I ordered it last week from Brewer Equipment and cant wait for it to come in.

Happy Brewing!

Hey Vallensons. I'm in Pearland too and happened to have ordered a stand from Brewers Equipment too. I haven't received it yet, but can't wait.

Hey Vallensons. I'm in Pearland too and happened to have ordered a stand from Brewers Equipment too. I haven't received it yet, but can't wait.

I'm really interested in their stands, as well. You'll have to give us a review once you get it in!

Welcome - As soon as we start with our Sunday hours you can meet Ryan who just completed an all electric system or you can check out one of the propane systems that are currently off-site but will be in the shop soon. We are also just a short drive away.

Hello Schaez. That is great to hear you are from my side of the world. I am excited to get a larger system. I am ready to be able to brew two different beers at once. We should get together someday and talk beer. What type of system did you purchase? Cheers!

Back