Hello form WV

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wv-mtneer

Reaction score
Just got a brew kit for an early Christmas present and I can't wait to get started brewing it up. Im sure I will have questions and I am glad I have found this forum!!!!

Welcome aboard! I am no expert, but there are plenty of helpful people on this site to help you in your brewing experiance. I am up near Hedgesville Wv.

Welcome to the obsession. Wheeling here. Happy to to help with any questions.

Charleston/Lincoln County WV here! This is a GREAT forum with lots of helpful people.

Just wish there was a brewing club in the Charleston area.

<originally from Charleston. Welcome! Hope you have started to homebrew to get away from that popular BMC selection there.

Welcome aboard. New to brewing myself, but I tell you this forum is at the top for how it helps a guy. I'm from Charleston myself, currently in exile living near Buffalo, New York.

NewbieMan5000 said:
Sweet, another West Virginian. I'm from Berkeley Springs. Welcome to HBT!

Great, I would like to make a trip over to your part of WV sometime I hear it's a cool place to visit.

MaynardX said:
<originally from Charleston. Welcome! Hope you have started to homebrew to get away from that popular BMC selection there.

Working on starting my first HB next week! I can't wait!

Back