Hello Everyone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boston Brew Guy

Reaction score
I have been reading this forum for a little while. There is a ton of good information here. I am fairly new to brewing. My Dad used to be into it when I was younger, so I always knew the basic process. Now I have started to brew my own and am very excited to try my first brew. I just want to thank everyone here for the great information that has me well on my way to drinking a delicious brew.

Welcome BBG!
What's your first brew?
I'd jump on Donasay's invitation, it's always good to know the locals (and it makes a good excuse to down a few beers :drunk:).

I did't check this thread until just now. I missed the meeting, oh well mabye I'll catch the next one.

Good to hear that your Dad got you interested in brewing. My sons started helping me when the were about 10 years old. I'd let them sample the results but they never were very interested on drinking until they were much older. They are now 21 and 23. The 23 year old helps me out almost every time and even selected the recipe of our latest concoction.

Happy brewing,
Paul

Back