Good Afternoon from Ontario!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jweese74

Reaction score
Good afternoon, my name is Jeff. I currently live in Ontario, Canada in a small city called Belleville.

A friend of mine in Texas has been home brewing for quite a few years and got me interested.

I enjoy a crisp, clean taste, yet I'm very open to experimenting and learning.

Looking forward to learning much from fellow home brewers.

Cheers!
~Jeff

Welcome Jeff! I am in Windsor a ways away from you, I know your area as I have family there. Cheers and good luck with your brews!

Welcome, Im right accross the lake from you in Wayne County NY! Have a lot of family in the Quinte/Kingston area. Belleville is also home to my favorite afternoon oldies show-The Freddy Vette Show on 800 CJBQ! Good luck with the brewing, Im a noob myself as well!

Hey!!
welcome to the club!
I'm located in Ottawa!
Any good Local Home Brew Shops around your area?
There's only 1 here called Defalco's and they're quite expensive!
It's cheaper for me to drive to Montreal to pickup my supplies.

There's a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum that will love answering your questions! Sure helped me lots!

Good luck!

Welcome, Im right accross the lake from you in Wayne County NY! Have a lot of family in the Quinte/Kingston area. Belleville is also home to my favorite afternoon oldies show-The Freddy Vette Show on 800 CJBQ! Good luck with the brewing, Im a noob myself as well!

That's a great show! Unfortunately, I only get to listen to it on my days off - the people I work with aren't as appreciative.

Welcome, and sorry to hear about your Leafs...

As a true Leaf's fan, I'll respond by saying - it's never over, until it's over. And, even though it seems over for this season - there's always another season. Just like a good home brew takes time - so does winning a quality season; we just haven't had a quality season yet :D

Judging by your name, and avatar I'm assuming you're a Homer fan; as am I!

Hey!!
welcome to the club!
I'm located in Ottawa!

There's a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum that will love answering your questions! Sure helped me lots!

Good luck!

The best LHBS I've found so far is in Kingston, it's still about a 45 minute drive. Evidently we used to have about 3 of them all within 10 minutes distance however they've all recently switched over to wine exclusively, and only sell very limited supplies for beer.

Even the one in Kingston, which seems well priced, seems to be more concentrated on Wine - yet it was the only place that even knew what "DME" meant.

Evidently, there is quite a place in Brampton (about 2.5 hours away). The angels sing as you open the door to home brew heaven. I've been unable to locate it however, I just heard about it from the LHBS guy.

I have bought from this LHBS, its further than Brampton, however prices are more competitive for all grain supplies. Not sure how that would affect shipping.

Cheers

www.ihomebrewing.ca

Welcome Jeff. I'm sure your tastes will grow to love all the beers in the spectrum, except for Belgium beer of course. Belgium beer sucks. :D

Hey!!
welcome to the club!
I'm located in Ottawa!
!

A good MoBster like yourself should get in on the MoB bulk buys then.

Back