Some pictures of my Brutus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HI_SALENITY

Reaction score
I just wanted to post a few pics of my rig. I have used it several times bit I just got the last few things finished on it.
100_3084.jpg

100_3069.jpg

100_3072.jpg

100_3073.jpg

Man that looks really nice, when I saw the last pic though I was thinking to myself, why would he mount temp gauges on the top? lol

Man that looks really nice, when I saw the last pic though I was thinking to myself, why would he mount temp gauges on the top? lol

LOL, Yea it's in one of my enclosed trailers. That's it's winter home.

If you use the furnace valves they only work on low pressure. So you have to drill the jet bigger and change to a low pressure regulator.

IMHO Low pressure sucks!:mad:

Now when you say "jet" do you mean the brass orifice that come off the propane line???

If you look on the far left kettle you can see the sightglass pointed down. Therefore, the kettles are upside down to dry or to keep dust out. :mug:

I don't see why not but if they don't work just drill out the gas fitting jets to 3/32" maximum size would be 7/64" if 3/32" does not give enough flame'

Yes, I just cut the legs off. At that time I thought I'd be able to use them High Pressure.

Latest posts

Back