• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All grain setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThomasZD

Reaction score
Looking for a good deal on an all grain setup. Willing to pay for shipping if the setup is at a good price. Brand new to the brewing game, and would like to start off on the right foot.

I live in Seattle, WA.

:mug:

Have you done any brewing before, Extract or partial mashes? Or are you just diving right in?

I have done two extract brews so far. Don't want to lie..I am itching to go all grain. I have another extract brew coming up on Friday, but I'd prefer that to be the last one. They're delicious, but the process is left wanting.

I totally understand that is what made me switch over to AG. the only reason i ask is because when i switched to AG i actually didn't by much new equipment. All I added was a 5gal mash tun cooler and made my own bulkhead from parts from a hardware store. I brew 3 gal batches. by not buying a lot of new equipment, i am able to brew more often and have several styles on hand than i did when i was brewing 5 gal batches. i have found that i quite enjoy the DIY side of home brewing just as much as the brewing process. Just my thoughts though

Back