St. Cloud Area Brewers? LHBS?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokerlund

Reaction score
I'm relocating from Fargo to St. Cloud this summer. I haven't been able to find any 'credible' homebrew shops online. Anybody know of one (or several) in the St. Cloud area? I would assume there is a home brew group too.

I'm guessing there are supplies closer, but Brew & Grow in Spring Lake Park (NW suburb of the metro) is an hour from St. Cloud. It's only another 20 minutes from there to both Midwest Supplies and Northern Brewer's stores.

Credible? Midwest supplies and northern brewer are here.. Far away from you but here. I am about 30 minutes east of you down 94. We have a homebrew club as well in Monticello(which would be about 20 minutes east of you on 94). www.rivercitybrewers.com. Our Facebook is that also. We have about 40 members and are pretty informal. I believe we have taken some cloudy town brew members as well(not that we tried). Welcome to the area.

Bryan

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

There's a Homebrew supply store at the Minco store. It's a place that sells computers, and other hobbyist stuff. I believe it's called Nitro Brew.

Minco is located in the Midtown Square. It's at the intersection of Division and 33rd Ave.

We have a new homebrew club near St cloud in foley. The mid Minnesota Homebrewers would love to have you

I just moved back to Mn and missed my club the San Joaquin Worthogs. Most clubs in driving distance met on a week day and my schedule won't allow me to participate. So my brother urged me to start one and the Mid-Minnsota Homebrewers was started. So far we have had 1 meeting and the second is this coming Saturday. Potluck, homebrew and a brewing demo. We meet at homes in Foley or Princeton. Each month we discuss a different style of beer and offer a short teaching on home brewing. This month we are in foley at 2780 185th ave NE (benton Co. Rd 9) in foley 2 miles north of hwy 95. We would love to have you at our 2nd meeting or any other meetings on the 2nd Saturday of each month. If you have any more questions pm me and I give you my number. Cheers 🍻

Back