Anyone local to Reading, PA?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RegarRenill

Reaction score
Anyone around Reading, Pa? I'm primarily a mazer, branching into wines, for now...looking to meet some local folk to talk with, try each others brew, etc...

There is a club in Reading called Berks Homebrew. There is another club in Pottstown (Meetings at Slyfox) called Bruclear. Bruclear.com berkshomebrew.org

There is a club in Reading called Berks Homebrew. There is another club in Pottstown (Meetings at Slyfox) called Bruclear. Bruclear.com berkshomebrew.org

Thanks, the Pottstown one is a bit far for me. Is the berks Homebrew the one that meets at Canal Street? I keep meaning to get over to a meeting, but I work 1st shift and SWMBO works second, so I get evening duty with our little one.

We have a club based in Kutztown, check out our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/kutztownbrewcrew

We meet the first Wed of the month at Saucony Creek brewery.

Well, I'm the other side of Reading from Kutztown and weekday meetings are difficult for me (see above), but if I'm ever up in that area on the first Wed of the month I'll be sure to stop in!

Cool, I'm in West Lawn and have friends in Wernersville, Robesonia and Womelsdorf(basically all alon the 422 corridor to the Lebanon border, lol)

Back