Wwocmfs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK. Now I know what all the talk was about. That was the Marine that caused the ruckus.
Dude I'm sure it was all your fault for antagonizing him! :D

RichBrewer said:
OK. Now I know what all the talk was about. That was the Marine that caused the ruckus.
Dude I'm sure it was all your fault for antagonizing him! :D

FWIW, I haven't posted in that thread...and won't.

The greenboard is down today so I was browsing around over there tonight....hard to ignore an idiot like that, especially when he is calling out a pretty well known homebrewer (Denny).

i just planted some bait with a bleach thread over there to see if he bites...ill destroy this guy if he wants to debate...

Dude said:
FWIW, I haven't posted in that thread...and won't.

The greenboard is down today so I was browsing around over there tonight....hard to ignore an idiot like that, especially when he is calling out a pretty well known homebrewer (Denny).
From my perspective, it is funny to read the rantings of an idiot. I think he really believes what he is saying!
Thank God there are people in the world willing and able to be Marines. Thank God not all Marines are like that guy.

RichBrewer said:
From my perspective, it is funny to read the rantings of an idiot. I think he really believes what he is saying!
Thank God there are people in the world willing and able to be Marines. Thank God not all Marines are like that guy.

Even if he IS right (which he often was), it is the way he goes about it. Totally not cool.

Dude said:
LOL....

Pretty soon NB will have a new forum member..."BjornBorgiscool"....:rolleyes:

actually im still ivan lendl over there...but yeah hell take the bait...i just read all his threads and mostly he is nice, but always a know-it-all. he admits to never all gain brewing yet tells all grain brewers what to do. every once in a while he becomes an ass...

I don't know why... but that guy cracks me up. Maybe he should have been given a time-out instead of being banned. Then I missed most of the fireworks over here....so who knows... lol

Man, he simply doesn't learn, does he?

I wonder what would happen if I signed on over there with the same name as before. I bet my private message box would be full of venom.

I love the fact that he has "master brewer" under his avatar. You guys crack me up.

Is it 5 o'clock, yet?

loop

Wow, that guy is friggin hilarious. I also like how he attacks people for acting tough while sitting behind a computer screen, yet he does the same thing. I wonder if he's even in the military or ever been in a real fight.

You know what's great? He calls the guy a wuss for calling him out from behind a keyboard and such, and in the next sentance, does the same thing himself. The guy is a tool.

Dude,

I have to say thanks for posting this thread because as other people have written, that guy just cracks me up!! I can't help but laugh. I was just starting to read this forum when the whole bleach thing erupted with him and his banishment. It is sort of ironic that El P posted about wondering where some folks were.

Well, we all know where the MASTER BREWER is !!!;)

I'll chime in on the chorus. I didn't catch the guy when he was here, but I sort of noticed the aftermath (name changes and whatnot)...

Thanks for posting this, Dude.

I don't know if baiting the man is the way to go, but I have no doubt it will be a fascinating fishing trip! :D

I LOVE this post from our Marine Friend on the link -
"Dont come off as a hard ass in the beginning of your statements, and then turn into a pus$y towards the end. If your going to be a hard ass stick with it. Iwas just messing with johnnie, and being funny about it. I read the websites and they were good. Sorry johnnie, i didnt credit you, I should have, I was just being funny. That was some good research.

As for you Dierksenkougan, your pretty tuff hiding behind a computer screen, I gaurentee, you wouldnt speak to me like that face to face, so show some respect. This is just a brewing forum not a boxing match, by the way if it were I would win
icon_smile.gif
Bring your excitement down a notch. I would wait for your balls to drop, before the next time you decide to mess with a big dog, aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooo (by the way, thats the only way i could spell a dog howling, sorry)"

That's the guy at his best!!!

Maybe he's just a regular guy who's kinda insecure and makes himself feel better by downing other people on the web. Sure, he's a Marine. Thank God for them. Doesn't make him a big, bad one. USMC has male nurses and such just like everyone else. Maybe he feels better about himself making " Big Dog" noises.

Could just be an A. hole ...

Heck, we could sink to his level and play the same way he did over here. How about going on as USMcruzisaf**? Not that I would, but it would be very funny indeed.

Shall we take bets on how long until he gets banned over there as well?

I did note on one of the posts someone called him a 'd!ck' like Loop did on this site. Amazing coincidence.
People seem to be able to search deep into our marine friend's psyche and describe him so succinctly........;)

I'd dry the dog poop before sending it. The weight is really not optimal for shipping. I would suggest sending a small dog with a lot os food in a small crate. this will give you the desired effect.

鯰  said:
I'd dry the dog poop before sending it. The weight is really not optimal for shipping. I would suggest sending a small dog with a lot os food in a small crate. this will give you the desired effect.

LOL...I actually have a small dog I wouldn't mind seeing disappear! :)

Back