Where are the mods, we have a f&*#in Spammer!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Are y'all asleep or what??? :D

txspammer1.jpg

I've never seen this on any forum, ever, whether it was from the mods or an actual spammer...It's cool...

My first thought was a spammer too...

My second thought was Diggit...

My third thought was "Hey Darran, You have a Digg account right?""

Not a tech guy in the least, but I'm guessing Revvy clicked the New Posts link to see all these. I'm thinking TX added a note to each forum advertising HBT and it's showing up multiple times in your view because it's the newest post in each of the forums.

Wow... please don't read what I just wrote. Was sampling a few I picked up today (Rochefort 8+10 and St. B 12...) and think I'm a wee bit druck.

Giggle Giggle SNORT!
I got that antsy in the Pantsy feeling too. Was all stupid and preparing my angry assault at a spammer that I know will get deleted by the Mods....then I realize it's TX...The I was really pissed!

LOL.
Glad to see I wasn't the only one.

Awww come on guys....You think our mods would have let it go on past the second posting??? They're the fastest guns in town.

I just thought it was cool looking. :D

Back