Troll 2 b movie......so bad it's awesome

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
I can't even begin to describe it here.

Movies where the director doesn't give a $hit aren't worth watching.

Movies where the director sucks, but cares may be worth a look.

Movies where the director, screenwriter, etc. are PASSIONATE but are mind numbingly bad at their jobs have the potential to ROCK.

You will either hate this for being the worst movie ever....or LOVE IT!!!!

Worst music ever.

Worst costumes EVER.

Worst opening scene EVER.

The most jokes that fall flat...EVER.

Waaaaaaaay creative in stupid plot destroying ways.

Worst acting........for the most part.

SPOILER: The scene I can maybe point out to display the stupidity....is.....

An evil temptress whose motivation is to get people to eat tainted food, seduces an idiot.
She is rubbing on him when she asks him to take a bite of her corn....(not quite the same ring as the poisoned apple, but WTF), he says "I like popcorn", so she says"no problem, we just need to heat it up!"

So.....they both start eating this corn on the cob from opposing sides, and the heat of their corn munching causes popcorn to shower everywhere.

I didn't know whether to laugh or throw up, but it is awesome.

Troll 2 is widely considered to be of poor quality. In fact, for a time the film was rated as the worst film of all time by IMDB.com.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Troll 2 is widely considered to be of poor quality. In fact, for a time the film was rated as the worst film of all time by IMDB.com.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it may have been replaced by The Last Airhead (or whatever).

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTZVvFn6rmo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTZVvFn6rmo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

COOL EH?????

Take away my nerd card.

Check here.

Last edited by a moderator:
HP?????Glad I missed it.

Evidently the two are not even related. (T 1 and 2)

There is a documentary about troll2 as the worst movie ever. I gotta see it!

troll 1 was a classic. 2 and 3 not so much. check out Black Roses now thats some good cheese. :cross:

Latest posts

Back