So maybe someone can help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh hell, that's funny! Thanks for the dictionary link. I get lazy with the punctuations cheers

I read the OP and facepalmed. I thought there would be more of a bloodbath than this.

In the future, OP, I would suggest using the search function for these sorts of things since it is so quick and easy.

SWMBO stands for "She Who Must Be Obeyed". Your significant other who has to deal with any and all fallout from your brewing hobby, and the chief obstactle to your brewery's exponential growth.

I am on here practically every weekday, all day, just WAITING for one of these to pop up! Then when it happens it gets shot down immediately. There should be a filter on the site for a certain combination of words...

Several Wankers Maim Beautiful Opportunities

Sandy White Man Beating Off

Do you guys know what PWATQH,S stands for though?

People Who Answer This Question Honestly, Suck

Wow. Spell check turned what into hat somehow? And now I know about the urban dictionary, thanks for that. Glad you all are having so much fun with this. So some day when I'm not so new to the whole forum world I'll be more up to speed with things. But seriously thanks for the urban dictionary didn't even know it existed cheers

Yes well I must say I'm disappointed in the way some people here are! The reality that some need to down others even here where we all have the same goal to talk and help one another to make that great beer to enjoy. I had hopes that even tho I'm a laborer and not some office person who plays with computers all day every day could be shown some common decency, and not treated like an idiot. Way to go! One hell of a way to treat people. I was trying to expand my horizons and my knowledge. But I guess I need to only talk to people in person at my supply store where people treat you with common decency. After all we all put our pants on one leg at a time! So I will end this on a high note and just say CHEERS

They're messing with you, relax. My laborer buddies can take some serious abuse after years of working in their shops with the senior guys. Come on man, don't make me revoke your union book! :mug:

Seriously bro, if you seemed like an @$$ who was undeserving of respect no one would have bothered to tease you at all.

I had a hard time with all the acronyms when I first started here. They use a lot that you don't see anywhere else. There is a great website that I learned most of them from. I just type in the acronym and look for the one that best fits the context I found it in. http://www.google.com

Cheers!

Relax, it's a running joke that if someone asks what SWMBO means, we make up all sorts of acronyms. Consider yourself the new guy getting picked on. It's all in good fun...at least it is meant to be.

We're just having fun. Yes it seems like it's at your expense, but most of us just want an excuse to make up silly phrases. Plus, it's pretty easy to look stuff up on Google, and in the search feature at the top of the page. Doing either one of those would have given the answer immediately...

If you would have searched this site you would have found thousands of answers and 100's of threads where the same thing has been taking place for years. It's all in good fun dude. RDWHAHB! Search it if you don't know! hahahaha

Very cool im glad you all were just messing with me. And yes I will search stuff I swear! But you didn't honestly expect me not to throw something back right :) so just to mess with you all go figured this one out (tftlistn)

TFTLISTN isn't common usage, like SWMBO is - in fact its probably made up,
so that one's a bit unfair...

Thanks for the lesson; I'll search the net

Back