Nobody know's the Troubles I've seen, no no no body knows the sorrows.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep you feet on the ground, and your eyes on the horizon. Live in the moment. Don't let tomorrow take up much of today.

It's ok man, you are not the only one that didn't know the difference between lose and loose. There are millions of others in the world I am sure.

Someone wiser than me once said...

"To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems."

and if that doesn't work, try getting laid...

Unless that is the cause of the hard times, in which case just drink more and you will at least temporarily forget about things.

Thanks for all the responses guys. Your concern tempered with humor really cheered me up.

"there is no problem that cannot be solved with the careful application of high explosives"

"Everybody" by John Prine

While sailing on the ocean, while sailing on the sea
I bumped into the Savior, and he said "Pardon me"
I said "Jesus, you look tired" He said "Jesus, so do you"
So sit down son, we've got some fat to chew....

Disclaimer: I'm not in any way advocating religion. I just love the wordplay, and I'm a huge John Prine fan.

R.E.M. says it all...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijZRCIrTgQc&ob=av3e]R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

When life get's you down...

20d92027-ada7-482d-8f13-1f3f44d6c238.gif

Hermit hoar, in solemn cell,
Wearing out life's evening gray,
Smite thy bosom, sage, and tell,
What is bliss? and which the way?
Thus I spoke; and speaking sighed;
Scarce repressed the starting tear;
When the smiling sage replied:
"Come, my lad, and drink some beer."

From Boswell's "Life of Johnson"
London, England - 1791

almost forgot ...
the legendary Rube Goldberg version of "This Too Shall Pass" by OK Go.
Worth watching thru a couple time to catch its message.
Sponsored by State Farm Insurance for people who have had their houses burn down and other catastrophes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJv7arn2lY]OK Go - This Too Shall Pass - Rube Goldberg Machine version - Official - YouTube[/ame]

This one ya gotta turn up.

almost forgot ...
the legendary Rube Goldberg version of "This Too Shall Pass" by OK Go.
Worth watching thru a couple time to catch its message.
Sponsored by State Farm Insurance for people who have had their houses burn down and other catastrophes.

OK Go - This Too Shall Pass - Rube Goldberg Machine version - Official - YouTube

This one ya gotta turn up.

That was FANTASTIC Jacob. All the perpetual motion, actions and reactions. Very well done. Thank you!
Dan

so whats the meaning? all i could tell was they are really good at dominoes (i'm not very deep i guess :( )

Latest posts

Back