Let's Go saints

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my concern is that NoLa is going to get torn apart again tonight... Let's hope there's no looting, fires, car flippin', etc.

I thought the Colts were going to run away with it when they started out, but give the Saints the credit, they came out strong in the second half and kept charging down the field.

Hate to say it, it is Obamas fault. Teams and candidates that he supports, seem to fail at an abnormally high rate. He picked the Colts, sorry Colts. ;)

The Saints deserve it... so does Lousiana, it still looks like the End of Days in many places down there, maybe this will pick some people up.

My youngest daughter is in a doctoral program at Tulane University...the same university that awarded her a bachelor's degree. She called us last night following the end of the game, and stated that she was boarding a bus to go "downtown" [aka "The French Quarter"] to celebrate the victory. I wonder if she's up yet? [900am] Yes, indeed, the "Aints" needed the victory, and NOLA and the entire state of Louisiana needed it. Go, Saints!:rockin:

glenn514:mug:

Back