I hate cheapskates

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeFlynn74

Reaction score
God they annoy me-

Im trying to sell some HID lights and I get some chick who drives an Escalade trying to get me to give them away.

100$ for a new HID kit is a steal and she doesnt even have to pay for shipping. UGH you cheap ass *****! She's probably wearing a 5000$ fur coat too

Why would someone like that want to grow their own? Maybe she got the car and coat from sales and is looking to increase production. Like any good business person she's looking to keep capital costs low. Tell her it's $20 for the light and $80 to forget the license plate number of the person you sell it to.

lol Fingers- The HIDs are for fog lights on her car.

I do have a Metal Halide light id let go too........ lol

MikeFlynn74 said:
I get some chick who drives an Escalade trying to get me to give them away.
Perhaps that's how she can afford the Escalade :D

MikeFlynn74 said:
lol Fingers- The HIDs are for fog lights on her car.

Huh. Fog lights would grow some pretty small plants. No wonder she doesn't want to pay much. Sell her the Halide.

Uglygoat

HIDs when the lights are properly angled actually give off a brighter but less irritating light. The yellow of incandecent lights actually leaves you with a blind spot for a few minutes. The HID gives a real light that your eyes can actually process.

However too many morons get HIDs and put them in the bright position and drive like that. Yes I want to take a baseball bat to them.

Do yourself a favor and get a set- you will be amazed at how much clearer the road ahead and to the sides of you is during the night How well signs show up in the distance too as there is much more reflective spectrum given off.

yeah, ive been blinded by poorly aimed regular headlights more than the HID's. But when the HID's are off, they are downright deadly

schaffer

I was nearly blinded into a wreck by a guy with projector HIDs on HIGH Beam at mid day. I seriously was about 2 seconds from pulling him out of his mercedes convert and beating his ass.

Headlights, like boob jobs, only make for better viewing when adjusted properly upon installation.

EvilTOJ said:
Headlights, like boob jobs, only make for better viewing when adjusted properly upon installation.
It's barely 8AM here and already I've got a favorite quote of the day :D

Latest posts

Back