How much beer do you buy each month?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much beer do you buy each month?

• 1 six pack

• 2 six pack

• 3 six pack

• 4 six pack

• 5+ six pack

Results are only viewable after voting.

Prime

Reaction score
Personally it depends on how my pipeline is doing and if I have been able to brew lately. I generally buy 1-2 six packs and the occasional bomber.

Edit: Good old copy and paste. Totally botched making it plural.

Not counting when I go out. Hardly any. Maybe once a month a six-pack of something just to try something new.

You left out the listing for zero... :D

Since I started home brewing, I've not bought a single bottle (or Guinness can) of beer. If I'm out, then I just wait until one of the batches is ready. I'm trying to make my pipeline so that I never run out before another batch is ready... I do cut it close sometimes though. :D:drunk:

Not counting when I go out, which is about once a week, I get about 1 a month for myself (a man has to do research right?;)). However I do buy probably 2 cases of Miller Lite for my wife. She's very calorie conscious and will only drink one of my beers a day usually. If I brew a smaller beer with less than 140 calories she'll drink more. When I do go out I probably drink 6 so maybe I'm more 5+ I guess.

I like to try different craft beers to see what I want to brew next. I buy more 22oz bombers than anything. Usually 4-5 every Friday. It's good to taste new things and I like to bottle in all 22's. Just finished a Left Hand Tripel.

There are a couple of stores with a decent selection here. I like to 'play the field' and bring home something new every few days.

It adds to the collection of bottles and if I find one I like, I try and find a clone!

0 since I got my kit in October. I lied, 2 cases of Magic Hat Dark As Night Lager because they were $12.50/case and that's cheaper than buying new empty bottles at the LHBS.

Back