Holy Crap...We Missed Homebrewer_99's Birthday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still new but Happy B-Day anyway!!:fro: I am toasting one as I type.

SD

Mia_happy_birthday.gif

I'm drinking my brown ale in honor of your birth!

AAAAAHAHAHAHA IT'S A SLIP THAT HAPPENS TO BE FREUDIAN! It took me 3 minutes but I GOT IT!!! :D
(I'd do 'er.)

Alright HB Bill! did you finally make it to 99!?:D

Here's a toast of Apfelwein wishing you a happy 363 days to retirement!

Happy birthday you old coot.

When do you retire, again?
Eligible: 22 July '09 (technically, the 55th anniversary of my birth). That's when I officially become a member of the KMA Club, that's Kiss My A$$!!!

I went over 34 years of Federal service (Army and civil combined) on 21 Jun.

Since it's mid summer I will probably stay until the end of Sep., but I won't HAVE to...all I have to do is put in my paperwork and leave the date blank...

I thought about hanging on til then because when I do retire me and the Mrs may want to visit Australia...and our winter makes it summer down there, or so I've heard...:D

****e, I just don't feel right not wishing you a Hoppy Beerthday Bill. Even tho it's late as a mofo. Hope it was a good one. :mug:

Ize

(sheesh. I can't spell out "shighte" without the gh? Sad.)

****e, I just don't feel right not wishing you a Hoppy Beerthday Bill. Even tho it's late as a mofo. Hope it was a good one. :mug:

Ize

(sheesh. I can't spell out "shighte" without the gh? Sad.)

Man. Me too. I actually like you, you old fart. Sorry for the late wishes. I hope I'm half the prick you are when I get there, a long, long time from now. ;)

There used to be a sign in a pub I frequented that said: "people over 100 years old accompanied by their parents get their second beer free" hahah you're half way there Bill!!!! :mug:

Latest posts

Back