Best bottling method!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget to place your bottling wand directly onto the cake at the bottom. Don't want to miss those floaties. We cant forget as he sanitizes the wand it smacks everything around him too.

My wife just asked what I was watching on my phone because I was laughing my a** off (after a couple of homebrews). You can learn alot about what not to do from that video. Gotta give it to the guy, though. He looks like he's enjoying himself. Props to him for that.

Soda bottles work alright if your are really careful to clean and sterilize them.

They hold more pressure than bottles, you can squeeze the bottle to see when it's carb'd up, and they hold a 6-pack worth.

I would bottle in a few 2L bottles since I don't have a keg. I overcarb a bit so I can pour from the 2L into a pitcher and then not worry about trub.

But yeah that guy is lucky he doesn't get bottle bombs...

mother_of_god.jpg

And leaving a huge head space,then "let them sit at room temp for a week". Is he kidding? I think he needs some updates...

actually the bathroom is usually the cleanest room in your house.. unless you just wiped your whole kitchen down with starsan..

So much fail going on here. Though it just goes to show you that everyone has different methods to brewing their own beer and it must turn out if he keeps doing it.

My favorite part is him rinsing away that sanitizer that he just used. lol.

Hey. He has the lid down.

"Now just slowly slide it into the hole. Just slowly slide it in til it hits the bottom."
Boom chica bow wow :ban:

Back