5 Minutes of Heaven

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3PegBrew

Reaction score
We all know netflix has become a lot better over the past 6 months or so. Regardless of them changing their billing and selection options a year ago or so.

I had Five Minutes of Heaven in my queue for instant watch for about 2 months now and have not gotten to watch it until last night.

If you like psychological thrillers, then you have to see this movie. Plus it has Liam Neeson. If you don't know how badass he is, watch the movie Taken and the first Darkman film. For those who know who he is, you know he can kill you with the Liam Neeson Throat Punch.:rockin:

Actually this movie doesn't have any Liam Neeson kick ass fighting until the end.

i love that man. Taken is a movie i talk up constantly! i may have to check this out :fro:

Also, another good Liam Neeson movie is Unknown. I'm a big fan of his movies. They'll never win an oscar but they're damn entertaining.

It's certainly possible. Anyone see "The Grey"? I saw it w/my wife a couple weeks ago. It wasn't the best movie but Liam was still pretty bad ass. Probably worth renting it on netflix when it comes out and saving the 12.50 ticket price for a 6er

He is surprisingly badass for an older guy lol...I have seen taken, entertaining movie. I will check out unknown. The grey didn't look theater worthy, but certainly worth a rent.

I'll check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

It's certainly possible. Anyone see "The Grey"? I saw it w/my wife a couple weeks ago. It wasn't the best movie but Liam was still pretty bad ass. Probably worth renting it on netflix when it comes out and saving the 12.50 ticket price for a 6er

I'm probably a little biased because I have a relative in that film (Dallas Roberts - Name Drop!) but I thought The Grey was actually a really good movie.

Is Liam the next Norris?

He trained Batman and Obi Wan Kenobi, led the A-Team, outsmarted the Nazis, saved Narnia from the White Witch, and saved his daughter from international kidnappers.

Fought wolves in the wild, Muslims in the Crusades, criminals as a masked vigilante, and greedy landowners in the Highlands of Scotland.

Was a Knight of the Round Table, Jean Valjean, Zeus, Michael Collins, and taught Yoda how to come back as a ghost.

Every night before he goes to sleep, Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Liam Neeson.

blue77 said:
He trained Batman and Obi Wan Kenobi, led the A-Team, outsmarted the Nazis, saved Narnia from the White Witch, and saved his daughter from international kidnappers.

Fought wolves in the wild, Muslims in the Crusades, criminals as a masked vigilante, and greedy landowners in the Highlands of Scotland.

Was a Knight of the Round Table, Jean Valjean, Zeus, Michael Collins, and taught Yoda how to come back as a ghost.

Every night before he goes to sleep, Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Liam Neeson.

Liam Neeson for the win! I am deeply impressed by your knowledge of the Neeson filmography.

The first line is from a funny poster that has been on the web lately. When you look at his body of work on imdb, it is quite impressive.......and intimidating. He is Sean Connery 2.0

I love Lima Neeson, but am I the only one who watched Taken and thought it was a terrible movie. The dialog was so bad in that movie it hurt. Rarely is it so difficult to suspend disbelief in a movie. I felt like th entire movie I was watching actors who hated their lines and didn't want to be reading them or be enveloped in their characters. Just a terrible piece of film IMO.

"'Im always making lists. In fact, I think that's probably why Steven Spielberg cast me as Oskar Schinder in Schindler's List. I said, "Steven, I'm always making lists" and he said 'That's exactly what I am looking for.'"

:D

Back