Tennessee Group Grain Buy Round 5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We moved the open splits to pallet number 2. We are going to need a couple extra brewers to fill-up the second pallet. We currently have 11 sacks/partial splits on the second pallet and 40 full sacks on the first pallet.

If you know somebody that brews you might see if they would be interested in getting some sacks of grain.

I got a buddy that wants in on it maybe just 2 bags though. if any1 needs rice hulls PLEASE let me know. I would be down for 10#s of pbw for sure.

I have 2-3 guys who should be posting soon what they are looking for. Does anybody want to split a bag of Thomas Fawcett Golden Promise?

I'll probably grab some specialty grain. Once I get access to the spreadsheet I'll do my thing.

Sweet. I think I did everything right. I'm in for a quarter bag of Vienna malt and a fifth of a bag of Crystal 60 (but I'll do C40 if needed).

Guinness stout....among other styles

"Outside of adjusting your pH, you could use this malt in making the sour beer style of the Berliner Weisse. The Weyermann site suggested using 8% of your grain bill of acidulated malt to produce the intended result."

I may jump in on 5#. Thought about asking the same thing.

I put it on the sheet--Bobby for 10#, Steveo for 5#, myself for 5# (might take 10#). Chris, I left yours blank since I didn't know how much you needed.

New here but would like in on buy. Please send access to spread and any Instructions I need to know about.

Thanks
Don
Gallatin, TN

Go to the first post and send an e-mail to Dave asking for access. Make sure you look at the catalog. This will be our last buy until March (at the earliest).

Hey Dave, I dont remember Adding TF MO. Please cancel that for me, or change it to Bairds if it affects the pallet. Thanks
Also I saw the DME. Is anyone else interested? I use it for starters some times. I'd help yall out on Lactose but I already have .2.

Any one Interested in splitting up some Best Dark Munich or Best Vienna?
let me know

Hey Dave, I dont remember Adding TF MO. Please cancel that for me, or change it to Bairds if it affects the pallet. Thanks
Also I saw the DME. Is anyone else interested? I use it for starters some times. I'd help yall out on Lactose but I already have .2.

Fixed the TO for you buddy. And I may jump on a bit of DME as well if needed.

Thanks Bobby, when will this order be finalized?

I would hope that by the end of this week both pallets would be full. We need to close out a couple splits and add about 6-8 full sacks. I have a couple of e-mails out and we have at least one guy who has been given access to the spreadsheet but has posted what he wanted.

Back