Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Electric Brewing > Electric vs. Natural Gas

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #41
O'Haggerty
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gussymo View Post
No problem. Just bring those girls in your avatar. Kidding. My wife might not appreciate that. I hope to brew soon. Maybe this weekend. Keep in touch and I would be happy to show off my new brewery.
That invitation extend to any other nearby wisconsinites?? I would love to see an electric rig up close to get some ideas ....I'm about to plunge into it this september. I'm shadowing with Kirby's crew over at Capital sometime this summer still... maybe I could make an event of it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2011, 03:32 PM   #42
Waunabeer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Haggerty View Post
That invitation extend to any other nearby wisconsinites?? I would love to see an electric rig up close to get some ideas ....I'm about to plunge into it this september. I'm shadowing with Kirby's crew over at Capital sometime this summer still... maybe I could make an event of it.
What do you have going on over at Capital? I've yet to get there and check out their beer stube; maybe next week when the kids are gone.

Bottled/Kegged: --Bells Oberon Clone, Autumn Amber, Lemon Light Ale, Spotted Cow Clone, Honey Bee Ale, Double Chocolate Oatmeal Stout, Trappist Ale, Bell's Oberon Clone, Savannah Saison, Cream Ale, Fat Tire Clone, Mad Cow, Koppslam IIPA--
On Tap: Ben's IPA, Saison De Noel, Mad Cow
--------------------------------------------------

Old 07-01-2011, 05:00 PM   #43
Gussymo
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Sure. How did you get in with the Capital Brewery?

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee alot."
-Capital Brewery, Middleton, WI

Quick Reply