• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Savor Flowers 750ml bottle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon

Reaction score
Hope this is not against Forum policy, rules, or law.

Looking to trade the Savor Flowers 750 Ml bottle we got for attending the Savor beer and food pairings event in Washington, DC last weekend. Would prefer a trade with someone who can put together a package of IPA or Stouts that we do not have access to hear on the East Coast. Partial to ALL Russian River products.

Thanks,

Sheldon

Its not exactly what you want, but if you still have it, I will trade you a complete Sam Adams Barrel Room Collection (3 bottles) for Savor Flowers

we completed one trade, but still have a bottle. I will check with my son/partner and see what he thinks.

Sheldon

we are looking for beers that we can't get here in VA. Completed a multi bottle trade with someone out in CA. we shipped 4, including the Flowers and got back about 8, including Pliny, Blind Pig, Damnation and a few others. Thats what we would like to do again. But ur on the east coast as well, so not sure what you have to offer.

I am from the west coast. The military brought me out here. Let me see I can get. I will get back to you

we can ship via UPS, thats how we did the last trade. I come up that way once in a while, not sure when the next trip will be.

Just wondering if this trade ever went through. I just got back from Cali a month ago and brought back several Russian River sours and Belgian styles

Chris

Sorry, no longer available. The trade did not go thru, but we brought it with us to Belgium and traded for 3 different Westy beers.

Back