• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Starter Kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaliBuddha

Reaction score
I'd like to buy someones kit that they may not need anymore or maybe you have an extra for some reason. This is a b- day gift for myself and I don't have a ton of money so just let me know what you have

I don't know if you've gotten any private feedback from anyone, but I was wondering what your budget actually is and how much "convenience" you want to have.

I'll assume that you already have a big cooking pot than you can boil 2 or 3 gallons of liquid in....

For under $20 you could have a ultra low tech system fermenter that just includes a large plastic (HDPE) bucket w/ a lid and several feet of flexible tubing, both available from a hardware store.

Bottling is another issue. You'd need flip-top bottles or a capper.

I got a 5 gallon stock pot. What stuff do I need for what you're talking about?

Latest posts

Back