• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Want to pass along my home brew equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVW

Reaction score
All:

Doing some spring cleaning and came across my home brewing equipment that is no longer being used. New to the forum,but thought that I would see if there is any interest in it.

WHAT I HAVE:

1 Valley Mills Grain Mill

1 Williams Fermenter Tank
1 Williams Priming Tank (- the lid)
1 5 gal glass carboy
3 air locks (one for each tank)
1 Wort chiller
1 10" hydrometer
? assorted tubing
? parts to make a masher in a coleman cooler

3 5 gal Pepsi kegs
1 2.5 gal keg
1 CO2 cylinder and gauge

? caps and gaskets for Grosch bottles
1 cheap bottle capper - got rid of my good one when I started kegging.
2 bottle brushes

I have a vague notion of what I paid for stuff, but the price is negotiable and reasonable. I live in Northern Virginia (Vienna) and some stuff will be a challenge to ship, so I am hoping to pass it along to someone in the area. However, I have the box for the tubs, so I can ship everything but the kegs, carboy, CO2 and brushes.

I can also send pictures if someone wants to see it and update this if I find anything else.

I also have a big bottle of B.E.S.T if someone wants it, but again, probably won't ship well.

Let me know what you think,

MIke

Mike, forum rules state that you must post a price.
I'd be interested in the 2.5 gal keg if you're willing to ship to 60660 and the price is right.
Rafael

Interested in the mill if you're willing to ship to 70503. Pictures?

Interested in all and can pick up. Let me know the lot price or what is left. Thanks.

How much for the grain mill shipped? Hopper size?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back