• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stout Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thepro50

Reaction score
Selling my stout 9.2 gallon brew kettle with thermowell, thermometer, tangential inlet and calibrated sight glass. Also included is a butterfly valve from brewers hardware and standard stout ball valve.

I've had this kettle about 9 months now and just got their 15 gallon kettle. The kettle is in excellent shape but does have some heat soak on the outside. From stout the kettle retails at 473 plus shipping.

I'm looking for 325 for local or I will ship for actual cost. See the pics below. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408213260.422954.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1408213282.750658.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1408213303.312147.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1408213318.988103.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Bump.....Had someone lined up but it fell through. Looking at probably 30-50 bucks for shipping. Its packed and ready to ship.

Anyone? In no hurry to sell but I figure someone is looking at these kettles and wants to save some money

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back