• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Polarware kettles and 2 propane burners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glide

Reaction score
EDIT: The 2 burners have been sold.
EDIT: The 2 kettles have been sold.

The 2 propane burners are a Hurricane Burner - 60,000 BTU ($50) and a King Kooker - 54,000 BTU ($30). The burners have been used for 4 years and are in good condition. Let me know if you have any questions. Shipping would probably be too much for these heavy items. I live in Eastern Washington but travel to Western Washington. Moses Lake, Federal Way, Olympia, and Shelton are all good pickup spots. I'll put the text from craigslist below and try to add some pictures too.
Thanks,
Jim

Propane Burner – 60,000 BTU
Hurricane Propane Burner. 60,000 BTU at low pressure (1psi). Includes regulator and hose. Used for homebrewing for 4 years. Sells for $99.95 new at MidwestSupplies.com (Item#B7300). Includes free homemade stand that raises top of burner up to 23” tall (perfect for draining homebrew into a carboy) and is strong enough to hold at least 15 gallons of liquid.

Propane Burner – 55,000 BTU
King Kooker Propane Burner by Metal Fusion, Inc. 54,000 BTU. Includes regulator and hose. Used for homebrewing for 4 years. Sells new for $59.99 at Dick’s Sporting Goods (Item#2099098). Includes free homemade stand that raises top of burner up to 22” tall (perfect for draining into a carboy) and is strong enough to hold at least 15 gallons of liquid.

5129781672_0ab68b037b_m.jpg

5129785170_eed9a5da43_m.jpg

Back