• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

home brew system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drdrums14

Reaction score
complete home brew system with 3 fully equipped keggles, burners, pumps, and brew stand. This system is a brutus 10 clone. The keggles have stainless deluxe ball valves, morebeer sightglasses, blichmann brewmometers, and stainless ball valve recirculation ports. The mashtun has a sabco false bottom. The burners are all 10 inch banjo burners, and the two march pumps are wired for easy on/off operation. The brewstand is made from commercial unistrut material and diamond plate. This system has brewed over 200 gallons of beer. Call or text me at 573-366-4714. i can send pics. Asking $2600.00 for complete system or I will sell all 3 keggles seperate for $1100.00.

Back