• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6 Corny kegs for $100 not mine (Craigslist in Elmira Heights, NY)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the bump on my corny's :) Funny thing about craigslist is that I edit the post and nothing happens...should read at the bottom:

"the sixth keg is not pictured because it is still filled and sealed with soda syrup. I didn't want to drag it out of the garage."

I came across a sweet deal on 30 of these..Just getting rid of the extras that that are in the way. Cheers!

Good morning, These are all ball lock and sorry the kegs are sold if the guy shows up tonight after I get out of work. Thanks for the interest!

Hey I'm In elmira as well and just shot you an email. If they are still available I will take them!
Matt

Back