• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas garage sale houston/katy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdv638

Reaction score
Located in Katy Texas, selling off my stuff. if it does not sell locally I'm going to put it on ebay. please do not ask for shipping quotes.

• 1gallon keg same style as corny, just smaller, needs fitting and posts. I have 2 ($60)
  • Kegerator faucets, inch shank, I have four ($35 ea)
  • 4 regulator manifold for individually controlling Co2 on 4 different kegs. ($150)
  • Brewtroller fermentation temp control (independently controls heat on four different carboys and freezer ($100)
  • I have two stir plates, and various sized flasks ($20ea)
  • Blichman beer gun ($50)
  • Johnson analog Temp controller ($30)
  • 5 gallon glass carboy ($20)

I also have a 10 gallon all electric brewtroller system. Edit: Asking $1500. Pm me your email address for pictures.

Sure what are you interested in? I still need to research going rates for this stuff. If you make a fair offer i'll probably accept it.

Prices??? Pix ???

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I live in AR, did a little research on shipping price from Katy to Bonnerdale, we are interested in all the kegs (10 of them right?) but would you be willing to ship them (approx $10 each, if you buy shipping online and print labels, we would pay for shipping tho)? Please let me know either way. It's just more cost efficient that way for us, since we are 8hrs away.

not interested in shipping the kegs.

I live in AR, did a little research on shipping price from Katy to Bonnerdale, we are interested in all the kegs (10 of them right?) but would you be willing to ship them (approx $10 each, if you buy shipping online and print labels, we would pay for shipping tho)? Please let me know either way. It's just more cost efficient that way for us, since we are 8hrs away.

Im interested in one of the stir plates and a 2L flask. Let me know and Ill PM you, but I'm in Missouri so id have to do the ebay route.

I'm interested in your chest freezer, a stir plate, and maybe some flasks. Do you have pics of the freezer? Oh yeah, I'm local.

Hi interested in the Beergun. Does it comes with the kit ? Can u post pictures plz ?

Thanks! :mug:

5gal ball lock Corny kegs in various condition. (edit 4left with parts missing, they need to be rebuilt. I have a bag of spare parts . ($20 ea and you can pick through my spare parts bag for whatever you need)

Any of the kegs still available?

Sent a message regarding kegs. Did you receive it?

Sent a message regarding kegs. Did you receive it?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew[/QUOTE ]

Yes got the pm. I think someone offered full price. I need to check my email before I reply.

Assuming you have a buyer for the kegs? Still interested if not.

Are the faucets and shanks available? Willing to ship those?

first post has been edited as things have been sold and is current. .

Thanks. What kind of faucets are they? Are they chrome-plated? What's the length of the shanks and are they chrome-plated? What size flasks do you have left?

Anything left? I live local....May take some or all off your hands!

What kind of faucets are they?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Can you post a pic of the 4 regulator manifold?

Thanks.

Coy94

sorry. havent been on in a while.

MDV_8823.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back