• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California FS: 45lbs of Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smcinco

Reaction score
**** SOLD ****

For sale is ~45# of hops. Time to free up some space in the freezer (takes up about half of 25 cu ft chest freezer) and see if someone can put these to use. All hops are from 2012 harvest, mostly pellet hops, all broken down into ~2 ounce portions in foodsaver vacuum bags and stored in freezer. All weights are estimates as I might use/have used a few ounces here and there. 5# for $40 shipped or $30 local pickup. Any order containing leaf with need to be $5 extra to cover the extra shipping, sorry.

Link to inventory list (sorry could not find a non-annoying way to attach a spreadsheet):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...MUt1VGt6UGFlZUE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Sure, on 2nd thought the likelihood of an individual needing 45# is probably the same as me. I would like to sell in 5# minimums for $40** shipped, $30 local pickup.

**Leaf might be more due to higher cube.

Back