• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 3 Blichmann pots (20lt/20mt/30bk, no stand), burner, chiller, conical, extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rurounikitsune

Reaction score
Everything is sold, thanks.

Getting out of the hobby. Unfortunately I don't have the time or energy anymore as I'm back in school, working full time, and have two small children. It was fun when I was an out of work newlywed - not so much anymore!

I am not shipping any large items. Local pickup only (Hillsdale, MI) or meet me in the middle if you're a few hours away. Small items (books, aeration kit, refractometer, stir plate) I will ship. Buyer pays actual shipping price.

BLICHMANN POTS suitable for brewing 15-20 gal batches (incl. SS 1/2" barbs):

$270: 20 gal pot: Orig. $410
$370: 20 gal pot w/false bottom, autosparge: Orig. $560
$345: 30 gal pot: Orig. $520
Full set: $985 (orig. $1490 - approx. 33% off)

$110: XL Immersion Chiller (copper 3/8"x70') from Northern Brewer w/ garden hose fittings (orig. $165)

$180: Cheap eBay SS 7 gal. Conical (orig. $270)

$115: Blichmann burner w/ leg extensions (orig. $175)

$70: Barley Crusher w/15lb hopper (it's in rough shape hence the steep discount - the wings that hold the SS components to the base were accidentally bent out of shape and then bent back into place - it still works though - orig. $138)

$25 - Rebel Brewer StirStarter Stir Plate (orig. $42)

$25 - 5000 ml flask (orig. $40)

$15 - 2000 ml flask (orig. $22)

$33 - Refractometer (never used, orig. $50)

$30 ea. (3 ct.) 6.5 gallon carboy (orig. $45)

$30 - AHS BrewVint Pre-Chiller (orig. $45)

$30 - Crappy, horrible homemade chiller 3/8"x50'

$30 - 25 kg. Globalmalt Lt. Munich (orig. ~$50)

$25 ea. (2 ct.) 50 lb. Rahr pale malt (orig. ~$40)

$23 - AHS Aeration kit (never used, orig. $36)

$10 ea.:

Designing Great Beers
Radical Brewing
Extreme Brewing

$1600: THE WHOLE SHEBANG (orig. $2779): Come to my house and get everything, save me the hassle of parting it out, and save another $230. That's over 40% off what you'd pay new.

Interested on stir plate, 2000 flask and aeration kit. Pm pics and shipping quote to 06708

Thanks

If you decide to ship, please put me in line for one of the blichmann 20G pots (without the autosparge).

forcabrew said:
Interested on stir plate, 2000 flask and aeration kit. Pm pics and shipping quote to 06708

Thanks

Please send shipping quote without aeration kit. Decided against the air kit. Will stir plate include stir bar?

A few questions about the 5000mL flask:

Will you ship it?
Is it borosilicate?
How much (approximately) to ship to 19403?
How tall is it?

Thanks

If you decide to ship, I'm interested in the refractometer, the stir plate (if still available), and the 2000mL flask. Let me know. My zip 47906.

Hi - I've been looking for the Blichmann pots.
I know you said you didn't want to ship, but if you change your mind, please keep me in mind.
If the stir plate and large flask make it down to me, I'll take it.
Thanks!

I'm sure im to late but let me know what's left and if u are willing to ship the stir plate, flasks, refractometer, aeration kit, carboys, the legs from the Blichmann burner and any books that are left...thanks!

I would be interested in the malts and carboys. I am 3 and a half hours away and would be willing to drive half that for them or the whole way for a discount to cover gas. I would also be interested in some of the other stuff people have expressed interested in this thread if you still have them. Thanks

Back