Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Dual tap Jockey Box & 2 Sam Adams Handles & case (24 pcs) 16 ozSam Adams glasses

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
fred60
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default For Sale - Dual tap Jockey Box & 2 Sam Adams Handles & case (24 pcs) 16 ozSam Adams glasses

Selling this stuff to raise money. It came from restaurant in NYC that just closed. It looks new condition, but for purpose of sale I'm selling "as is".

You'll need beer inside beer kegs, connector to keg, and co2, and ice. That's it. Selling this stuff as group ... kinda obvious it's all Sam Adams.

Prefer not to ship. Meet in NYC area preferred. If I ship I need USPS money order (NO PAYPAL SCAM, thank you very much) or cash. Will send invoice. 1 week to receive payment or I'll sell to next person. Too many scams, get stupid request often enough on CL and eBay.

see the stuff here, pics and contact email: [[[LINK REMOVED]]]

the key is to use "beerstuff" subdomain on [[[LINK REMOVED]]]

[[[LINK REMOVED]]]

Just took the pictures and made the page. Looking for quick sale, preferrably in NYC area so I can do it quick with cash ... don't want to deal with waiting for USPS money order to arrive in mail ... and NO PAYPAL (scam like everytime).

please email me directly. the email address is on that webpage on top. please include phone number in your email so I can call you back and know you aren't just wasting more of my time. Time wasting emails seem to be epidemic.

Last edited by fred60; 10-14-2011 at 08:57 PM. Reason: including hotlink

Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2011, 10:59 PM   #2
Hammy71
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 398 Times on 310 Posts
Likes Given: 602

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred60 View Post
. Just took the pictures and made the page. Looking for quick sale, preferrably in NYC area so I can do it quick with cash ... don't want to deal with waiting for USPS money order to arrive in mail ... and NO PAYPAL (scam like everytime).

please email me directly. the email address is on that webpage on top. please include phone number in your email so I can call you back and know you aren't just wasting more of my time. [Time wasting emails seem to be epidemic.
Like you are mine? Rude and pushy for someone trying to sell chit with one post.

Old 10-14-2011, 11:17 PM   #3
fred60
Recipes 

Stop crying. NO DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN, or retarded posts. If you want it send email and stop slandering the seller. Don't cry.

Handle's $60 each
http://www.beertaps.com/sam-adams-chrome-ribbon-tap-handle.html

New Glass case maybe $150-$200. look at box, straight from Boston Beer
http://www.beertaps.com/sam-adams.html

Jockey Box (mine is cold plate, not the coil design) estimate $250
http://cornykeg.com/catalog.asp?prodid=730283

Shipping two boxes fedex ground $40-60 depends on location and home/business

Do the math and stop crying. It's a very good deal. Go do your online stalking and harassing somewhere else. I post great stuff at a great price. If you don't like it go back to your hole in the ground. Piss off baby. Ha!

Old 10-14-2011, 11:34 PM   #4
BrentJ
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I agree. I'm a newbe and listed and sold a bunch of stuff but I'm greatful for the forum maybe he needs to head back to Craigslist. I'm just saying....

Old 10-14-2011, 11:48 PM   #5
atjsparty
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Feelin hot hot hot

Old 10-15-2011, 12:46 AM   #6
absoluthamm
Feedback Score: 17 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 227 Times on 170 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Also confusing that the pages is touting free FedEx shipping anywhere in the country when you're saying you don't want to deal with shipping at all unless necessary...

Keg #1: Sour Raisin Cider
Keg #2: Bonfire Imperial Smoked Amber Ale
Keg #3: Fairfield Nut Brown
Keg #4: Here Gose Nothing...
Keg #5: Empty

Bottle Conditioning: Mackenzie's Barleywine
In Primary: Nada
In Secondary: None
On Deck: Berliner Weisse

Untappd: absoluthamm

Old 10-15-2011, 01:32 AM   #7
copyright1997
Recipes 

Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts

Wow. Considering you can get a new one for $360 here, quite the NYC attitude. (Yes, I realize it doesn't have the fancy Sam's handles or glasses, but still.) Lot less risk dealing with a well-known vendor than first time poster, can use a credit card, etc.

Good luck.

p.s. I worked for 10 years in Manhattan, just saying you might try being slightly nicer with your first post here.

Old 10-15-2011, 02:26 AM   #8
fred60
Recipes 

hey good link. I was wondering what the cold plate design was priced new. So it's $360+shipping and taxes. Mine looks new, unused. Still had some plastic wrapper inside like it was assembled and then never used. Yea. So the handles are worth $60 each online new (mine not new but look like new). And the case of 24 glasses ... they are the 16 oz size which aren't as valuable as the larger 22 oz .. but still pretty valuable. I'm estimating $100+. If you can find a link for that exact case of glasses please post in thread so we all know. I think they sell individually at the beer store like $5 each.

Yes, shipping will occur with 2 boxes, not exactly free as Fedex does charge. Nothing is really free, right! I'm paying for shipping. Much prefer not shipping and finding a buyer locally in NYC area or surrounding. To do the transaction locally and for cash and no "misunderstandings" and dealing with the BS.

Correct, "NO RETURNS AND ALL SALE FINAL (SOLD AS IS)" because of the typical scams many many people play (I'm not interested in the scams). Don't mind meeting near highway at McD or Starbucks or similar. Do the math. It's a good deal, saving a couple hundred bucks. You could buy it all, sell the glasses and handles, keep the party box for pretty low investment. But that would be too smart for some serial critics (building their post count for post count reasons), they'd rather you just piss away your money and tell you they know more than you.

FYI, been using this website for many years. The big UNCLE is always watching. And living in NYC all my life. If you want some good bars, come to the big Shnapple. But warn you, it ain't cheap. So the people on this forum who are real big spenders will not like it here. Money says they don't tip well. Ha!

(And nobody criticize my pretty pictures or effort to make that weebly interweb page to sell this stuff. You strangers must love it. Throw-up a couple more unrelated criticisms on the thread, and keep my thread on the top of the forum! Cool idea. -- or just "Throw-up")

Last edited by fred60; 10-15-2011 at 02:44 AM. Reason: spellig & grammer = me bad

Old 10-15-2011, 02:38 AM   #9
BrewThruYou
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 35 Times on 32 Posts

This is an entertaining thread.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using HB Talk

Old 10-15-2011, 10:10 AM   #10
dcHokie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 239 Times on 183 Posts
Likes Given: 174

subscribed

Aging: Sour Solera, Flemish Gold, Repas du Matin Sour Table Beer, Flanders Red, Anejo Rum Sour, Brett Brown, Sour blonde, Funky Barleywine Barrel, Sour Rye Whiskey Barrel
Bottled: Cherry Oud Bruin, Le Batard Solera, Sour Stout, Wild Ale, Brett Belgian Rye Stout, Berliner Weisse, FlandersPale, Brett Old Ale, Funky Fig Saison, Mango BGSA, Rapture RIS, Brett Saison

Closed Thread

Quick Reply