• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cascade hops rhizomes near Philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevink

Reaction score
I'm thinning out my Cascades and have some rhizomes for sale- many more than what are in the photo. Please PM me for more info or to set up a time to pick some up. I'd like to sell them one for $3.00/ two for $5.00. I'd also like to sell them locally, but I will consider shipping if a local sale doesn't work out.

cascade.jpg
[/IMG]

The bines are a little large to be dug out now. I would cut all the bines off and keep them buried and moist until they are sold.( unless someone takes them today)You don't want to shock them.

The bines are a little large to be dug out now. I would cut all the bines off and keep them buried and moist until they are sold.( unless someone takes them today)You don't want to shock them.

Easy, the photo above was taken literally minutes after digging them up. They are being stored properly...

Nevermind. Found the pic. Hit me up and lets meet Tuesday afternoon at the king of Prussia mall. I will take 2

Everything has sold. There may be a few more if I do some more thinning, but for now, they're all gone.

Hey kevin, let me know if you do some more thinning. I will come down Friday and grab them. I am in for 2 if you do

Back