• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida 3 jet burners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeauclairBrew

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've got three propane jet burners I'm looking to sell. Moving and never got around to finishing the brewing system…hoping to get 60 bucks for all 3.

517nfupXTOL.jpg

They are propane. It's exactly whats shown in this stock picture. I tried uploading the actual pictures of them but couldn't get it to load...

Sorry for the delayed responses everyone. I have been out of town. I've looked into shipping and have only been able to find shipping for around 30-40 bucks. Also the burners are 23 tip

Mount Dora, 45 minutes north of Orlando. Also I haven't looked into the flat rate boxes but that would be the best if they are big enough.

I live in mt Dora. I don't have a need for these right now but was wondering if you have anything else you are looking to unload before you move. I'm looking for kegging equipment.

My brother lives in Tavares. I could get him to pick them up. How much do you want for them without shipping?

Back