• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey $100 lot to Start or Step Up right away

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marauder

Reaction score
Sold!

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

Good luck with the sale. I have to ask about the cart - did you make that?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

That's a heck of a good deal. Wish someone had offered it to me when I first started....

Yeah no problem guys. Remember the projectors that used be in schools that used lights, mirrors, and transparency sheets? This was a cart from one of those, acquired on Craig's list. An angle grinder with a cutting wheel, some tin snips, and then a grinding wheel to smooth it down. I cut the hole in the top, dropped the burner in, and adjusted the height of the top shelf a bit. Not too hard to do and it's the perfect height.

Sold! Pending pickup, thanks guys.

Try searching "AV cart," might be how this one was listed when I found it. Was some time ago so I don't remember exactly.

Back