Yesterday was a Good Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Battery_BreweryNJ

Reaction score
Yesterday I traveled out to Easton, PA for an interview at The Weyerbacher Brewing Co. Its for a cellermen position. The productions manager was who I met with, really nice guy. After the interview I got a in depth tour of the brewery and facilities. They have a simple but nice setup. Before I left he set me up with a "sample" pack to take home. Which featured 2 bottles of Zotten, 1 Muse, 1 Double Simco, 1 Foxtrot, and the mother of all a special "cork & cage" version of Double Simco. In a 750ml bottle completely unfiltered.:mug:
weyerbacher1.JPG

weyerbacher2.JPG

MMM, that double Simcoe looks tasty! I've only seen it here in 12oz bottles at a restaurant for $9 each! Which one you drinking first? :mug:

You traveled OUT of PA...man, you really DID have a good day!!! J/K...

Been to Easton also...my brother has a son who lives there.

Here's hoping you got the job...

this struck me as funny ... kinda round about way of saying my nephew isn't it? :)

I have had a few Weyerbacher's never had the double simcoe IPA I'll have to try it this weekend

but did you even have to use your AK?
thats how you really know if it was a good day, at least that's what i learned from ice cube

Back