Verticle Tasting!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend JC

2500 gallons year to date
Reaction score
So the other day one of my brewery partners tells me that the goose island brewery reps and distributor will be at a local bar. So i say, "ok, lets go check it out". Well, it turns out they have a verticle tasting of the bourbon county stout beer. 2006, 07, 08 and 09. then when that is over there was a whole keg of the 09' to drink. Did i mention it was free? the brewer who was there for GI was very cool, gave me the grist composition minus the weights and the hoping schedule and all had a good time. I would post the pic but sadly it is just a few sippy cups with some BCS in them. nothing very neat to see.

Reverend

you dont happen to be in peoria do you, I believe there is a tasting going on with goose island and two brothers at a bar here tonight?

I actually just bought a four pack of the 09' yesterday. I had one last night and it was fantastic! Now I'm going to let the other three age and see how better they get.

Back