Progress takes forever...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadBeaver

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just finished the back wall of the garage... Can't wait to get started on the replacement for the old fence board bar. It's really time to swap it for a new one. The termites in SoCal are eating it up!

image-2249730902.jpg

It's time to take a few days off and brew now... I'll get to the new bar after I have something in the tap. I'm going to keg 10 gallons of rye tonight... Can't wait till it's carbed. Brewing a youngs double chocolate stout clone on Sunday... That should keep me happy for a few days. My neighbors always end up coming over when the taps are full... It's like they can smell it from down the street...

Hope everyone is going to have a great weekend and some tasty brews!!! If anyone is in the area and wants to help out with the brew, drop me a line!

Wish I had a neighbor like you to chare wit mang. Lonely around here. The kids don't call,son never comes over to drink some beers anymore. No neighbor brewers. I really wanna move outta this place.

Wish I had a neighbor like you to chare wit mang. Lonely around here. The kids don't call,son never comes over to drink some beers anymore. No neighbor brewers. I really wanna move outta this place.

Lot of people around here that would stop in for good beer.

Pick up all your stuff (bottles, grain mill, fermenters, excess hops...) and come on over to sunny California and relax a while! We brew outside all year!!! We can drink beer all year in shorts!

Yeah,we really wanted to retire in SoCal. But the prices were like rediculous. I'd still love to be there though. I can just see the earthquakes swirling up my fermenters!...:D

Back