New store in Winston-Salem NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To all my triad home brewers there is a new store in Winston-Salem called Homebrewer's Clubhouse (http://www.homebrewersclubhouse.com/). There is no need to drive an hour to Greensboro to get supplies. I haven't bought grain there yet but I am planning to go this weekend go get supplies for my next batch. John (the owner) is very personable and knowledgeable, on top of that his prices are comparable to other stores I have gone to. The selection isn't the largest but he has all the basics for any brew and he has only been in business for 3 months so I'm not complaining about that. I encourage everyone in the area to check it out and make it your first stop for supplies.

You are correct this is a great store and Jon is a great owner. I have brewed 4 batches now with grain etc from Homebrewers Clubhouse. I would recommend anyone check out his store.

Back