look what my wife bought me for my 30th birthday!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowtires

Reaction score
ForumRunner_20130804_174739.jpg

I have never tried most of these. Some are Canadian west coast and van island and some are american. She got these at a specialty liquor store in Vancouver and surprised me for my birthday. These beers cannot be found at our local beer stores he so I'm stoked.

You also have two IPA's from New Zealand in there as well, 8 Wired "Fresh Hope Wired", thats done with fresh green hops straight off the vine, Nelson Sav and Motueka hops. The other is 8 Wired Super Conductor, both good beers!

Great present by the way!

I better try the hop wired next before it gets old then I guess

i like everything about this thread. i like that your wife supports what you like. i like that you two have mutual respect for each other and dont cower in fear of her and feel the need to obey her. i love the beer selection.
happy birthday!

I wish my wife would get me a cabinet like that. What is that, walnut? Rosewood?

You're so lucky. Definitely keep her.

I'm drinking the hop wired right now. Def good if you like hoppy ipas but want to try something different. Well this is different.
And I'm sorry but I can't describe the flavor I can only taste it. Its good tho

Back