From Kansas? Midwest?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice I dont live too far from the payless hq. I have heard of a club but not too easy to find. This seems like an easier way to meet fellow brewers. haha. Nice to meet you srceenplay:mug:

Raised in KC, joined the Army to get OUT of Kansas & got stationed at Fort Riley,KS! Got out of the Army, went to KU in Lawrence. Graduated & moved back to the KC area before finally getting away :p

There are some things I love about Kansas though. Gates, Freestate, Wheatfields, Boulevard, Winsteads & Rudy's Pizza. :rockin:

Keep it classy Kansas.

:mug:

oh yeah &

MUCK FIZZOU!

J said:
MUCK FIZZOU!

failure-demotivational-poster-1216683045.jpg

scoreboard.jpg

Live and go to school in Lawrence, work in Topeka, do drill weekends in Wichita. I'm big into DIY audio, so might as well do some DIY brewing too, right?

Mightynintendo, that's funny. I remember winning an Orange Bowl that year oh & a NCAA Tournament.

What has MU ever won? Nothin! :ban:

settle down guys settle down hahaha we can all be friend :mug: I am a die hard jayhawk fan myself.

Back