I met the evil twin!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnyhitch1

Reaction score
I have no craft junkie friends so i had to vent somewhere..

I was hanging out at TØRST Brooklyn on Saturday morning with SWMBO and not one other person in the bar. Ended up having some ET Molotov Cocktail and Falco aswell as Bruery Tart of Darkness and Ola Dubh 1991 when i looked up to see someone walking towards me. Who else but, Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsø. Owner of TØRST and Evil Twin, shook his hand and gave him a quick "awesome place" statement. Where he then went to thank me for coming in and having a great time. Really awesome down to earth guy.

Awesome experience at an epic bar to meet such a brewer like that.

Who else has had a great experience meeting a brewer/someone in the beer world

Cheers!!

162 views and not one has met a brewer??

Lets hear those stories about the awesome people who make the beer we all love!!

Some of us really haven't had the pleasure of meeting a brewer yet. I did meet and give a bottle of my homebrew to the daughter of a brewer yesterday.....

162 views and not one has met a brewer??

Lets hear those stories about the awesome people who make the beer we all love!!

I know/met lots of brewers. Some of my friends are pro brewers, either having their own nano or working at a bigger place.

Most recently, I had a beer with John Maier at NHC, and then bumped into Sam Calagione (literally, almost mowed him down) in a hotel hallway and that night he served some beer to us.

Met a lot at savor. Sam stood out as he was happily pouring, talking with, and taking pics with anyone who asked.

Owner of port jeff brewery is always around and a nice guy as well as a few others locally here on Long Island.

Awesome!! Culture any of that beard yeast?! lolol

Even better!! Any vintage pours!?

Cheers!

I like John, and have met him several times. He's a nice guy, but no way did I want that beer, sorry to say!

I don't remember what all Sam poured, but it seemed to be the regular stuff for the most part.

Met a lot at savor. Sam stood out as he was happily pouring, talking with, and taking pics with anyone who asked.

Owner of port jeff brewery is always around and a nice guy as well as a few others locally here on Long Island.

Rick of Great South Bay is an awesome guy.

Where are you from on the island? We should have a session one day!

I have met Matt Bryndilson from Firestone Walker.......super nice guy.

I met the owners/brewers of Laughing Dog brewery here in Idaho.. Really cool dudes and KILLER beer. They shared a bomber of their yet to be released, Citra Blonde. Had fun BSing about brewing.

Latest posts

Back