Homebrew tasting tomorrow..out of CO2!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storytyme

Reaction score
Hello everyone. It is about 11pm and I am waiting for my pork shoulder to finish smoking (going on 13 hours now). We are hosting a home-brew tasting party tomorrow and I have busted my a$$ getting everything ready. As I went to pour myself a pint tonight the CO2 is out! Tomorrow is Sunday and I have no back up. Seems like no one is open tomorrow. What do I do? You long time experts out there I need your help......thank you in advance....

Shake the kegs until they pour or look for a welding supply shop in your area that might have some.

Thanks for the suggestions. It looks like Napa Auto Parts is open on Sundays here so I will cross my fingers. The beer is carbed so I should get some out, but would like not to be limited. A spare tank is definitely in my future...

I was able to score a CO2 canister (and a larger one) from Napa Auto in Orland CA......so props to them for being open. Lets just say that I now have a back-up. Party went well. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back