Brew day postponed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthrobe

Reaction score
I woke up today with the extreme excitement on brewing my apricot heffy. Went to the dog park so Siku (my dog) could get all the energy out. The wife went to the car and brought in a early christmas present. To my surprise there was a Arizona Cardinals hat inside. I was really confused for I am a die hard Steelers fan. Then in the hat were two tickets to todays game....Cardinals and Eagles. The seats are great too. We are seating only 15 rows up from the 20 yard line. This will be my first NFL game!! I guess that I will have to let the brew day slide for one day. She said it would not be a problem brewing on christmas.....I love this women!!!:D

Well, the game went well. Cardinals spanked the eagles....as you probably know now. I think that there was more eagles fans there than there was cardinals.:D In the back of my mind I was a little bumbed that I was going to be drinking some light beer (bud light and such) as you all know that they serve at the sporting events. To my surprise I found a vendor that was serving New Belgium Fat Tire in 22 oz bottles. Whhooo Hooo. I hope that everyone is having a great christmas. Cheers to all and to all a good night. I am ready for bed:drunk:

Lucky you. I also am postponing brew day. Wish I wer edrinking Fat Tire... make that Fat TireS. Instead I'm painting and DIYing. Hopefully tomorrow I'll bottle some porter and brew a stout.
Merry Boxing Day! or Bottling Day, whatever you celebrate!

Back